1/25/2009

Outdoor Planters

Every so often I come home from work and find my 2nd favorite magazine waiting for me on the coffee table (the 1st favorite being REAL SIMPLE...but that is another story for another day). When I come home and find BALLARD DESIGN I can hardly wait to pour my glass of wine, take my shoes off, and scan each page for new ideas. About a year ago BALLARD DESIGN opened a store in our town. I can get lost walking around from display to display imaging unique and traditional items accenting my home. One of my most favorite things to desire in the store and in the magazine are the outdoor planters.

I think they are the best investment for a front door. You can rotate plants inside them or place a simple fern inside for a most stunning effect. I have recently made my planter purchase ... I will post a picture soon of my handy work. The goal for me - keep the plant alive!

No comments: