
Why thank you.... I will!
This past weekend we had a blast (who knew that word was going to make a come back in my vocab) while visiting this good lookin' fella in Greenville, SC.

Ladies - take note, he is single!Marley enjoyed the weekend too. Sleep overs at Uncle Michael's and walks around down town.
Aren't they adorable!! I love these two:)
The only thing that could have been better would be the weather. We traveled to visit, but also to experience some "real" fall temperatures. No such luck for us. I think we were in the high eighties all weekend. We didn't let it keep us down!
The weekend festival lived up to all the expectations. Greenville is a beautiful city and the Fall for Greenville event did not disappoint.
We ate well - Friday night Rick Erwin's - Saturday night North Hampton Wine
Happy Campers we all were!

1 comment:
Thanks for that cropped, solo shot of me sis. And, for your single plug about me, you may want to take a "d" out so its ladies and not laddies.
Post a Comment