The Family Of Three

Will Become a Family of Four!
Baby Dostie, who we lovingly call The Bambino, is set to arrive July 4th. I am 22 weeks in the picture above. We are so thankful for the blessing the good Lord has given us.
Baby Dostie, who we lovingly call The Bambino, is set to arrive July 4th. I am 22 weeks in the picture above. We are so thankful for the blessing the good Lord has given us.
8 comments:
I am so glad you are back in the blogosphere! You are absolutely adorable pregnant! I HAVE to see you soon!!!!!
congratulations to you guys!!!!!!!
Just hours ago I was wondering to Amber about whether you were getting a belly...and you are, an adorable one! So excited for you!
WOW! you are so adorable. congratulations. looking forward to reading all about baby!! :)
Yay! So excited for you guys! I'd love to catch up soon Emily! You look wonderful! :)
You're back! You look fabulous!!!! Such a tiny baby bump:)
Em.. you look so precious! Glad you're back!
You look absolutely gorgeous! God has blessed you so much and I'm so proud of you Em. I LOVE your blog and I'm so excited to see your wonderful life's journey (ps...I love spending time in Beaver Creek!). Miss you
Post a Comment