Hope you had a great weekend. To top it off, I just wanted to send you a message that you were last week's winner for the giveaway. Im not sure if you saw it or not. Send me your address and I'll mail it to you!! Rachel
Hey Emily. Sorry, I made my blog private, but forgot to add you to my list. Send me your email address so I can add it to my list. I wondered what happened to you. BTW: Congrats....Good news I see. fivegreatkiddos@yahoo.com
4 comments:
Hope you had a great weekend. To top it off, I just wanted to send you a message that you were last week's winner for the giveaway. Im not sure if you saw it or not. Send me your address and I'll mail it to you!!
Rachel
Happy Bday Chris!
Hey Emily. Sorry, I made my blog private, but forgot to add you to my list. Send me your email address so I can add it to my list. I wondered what happened to you. BTW: Congrats....Good news I see.
fivegreatkiddos@yahoo.com
No need for email address. I removed the block on my blog.
Post a Comment