5/01/2010

April 2010

Wow! April flew by. I am hoping the showers do bring our May flowers. In true 3rd trimester laziness (and our home Internet down for two weeks) I have been on a blogging break. I now feel refreshed and full of things to share with you.
The month started off just right celebrating the life Jesus died to give us.

Easter 2010 - 27 weeks pregnant
The Lord is so good!

The next weekend we celebrated Houston Abney at our home with friends. Houston lives in Orlando so this was our first time getting to meet him. He is one handsome baby with a head full of great hair!


Meeting baby Houston for the first time. It was so good to finally meet him and visit with his sweet parents (who we neglected to take a picture with - shame!)

Chris having fun with Houston. This is also Chris's I'm nervous holding this baby but trying to play it cool face. We are itching to meet our Bambino after the visit with Houston!

Next stop... our last trip before welcoming the Bambino - Boston and DC - post coming soon!

No comments: