Stayed home today from work. I think the past month of travels finally caught up to me. Not much energy to do anything. As I type I am mad at myself for not doing at least one load of laundry, clean one room, unpack from Boston/DC, or run one errand. Sometimes it is nice just to sit on the couch or lay in the bed all day, but as I fall asleep tonight I am sure my head will be filled with ALL the things I didn't do today... Oh well... Happy Monday!
5/03/2010
Home Sick
Stayed home today from work. I think the past month of travels finally caught up to me. Not much energy to do anything. As I type I am mad at myself for not doing at least one load of laundry, clean one room, unpack from Boston/DC, or run one errand. Sometimes it is nice just to sit on the couch or lay in the bed all day, but as I fall asleep tonight I am sure my head will be filled with ALL the things I didn't do today... Oh well... Happy Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment