8/04/2010

One Month!


I CAN NOT believe "L" is one month old (yesterday). Our time with her is flying by. I am both grateful (because I am ready to get out of the crying every night - no sleep stage) and sad at the same time. I am not ready for our little girl to grow up, other than the sleeping part as mentioned above. She is such a joy and I am treasuring every minute I have with her. Over the past few days she has started to smile more and more. I am bias, but I think she is one beautiful girl! She is precious and truly a gift from God.


Likes:
Smiling
Crying
Eating
Laying around
sometimes Paci
Playing dress up with Mimi
Mamma and Daddy's kisses
Walking around the house in the baby Bjorn
Showing Mamma confused faces
Marley kisses


Dislikes:
Swing
Sometimes Paci
Sometimes Sleeping
Awake time - usually spent crying

1 comment:

Court said...

She IS a beautiful girl. So glad I saw able to meet her. I'm hoping to convince Stewart to take a long weekend trip to Jax sometime in September...will keep you posted. Love you guys!