I had great plans this morning.
My plans.
Plans to go for a walk (still need to lose this baby weight)
Plans to post L's 2 month picture (a couple of weeks late)
Plans to drink multiple cups of coffee (okay I have succeeded in this)
I got dressed and decided to check the blogs before our walk. Then I found the videos below.
Sneakers haven't made it on my feet yet.
I can wait and post L's 2 month picture after her check-up on Friday.
I am headed for my 3rd cup of coffee after I finish typing t-h-i-s.
For those of you who don't know I had the privilege to travel to Ethiopia last summer. I can't wait to return. It is a land of people who have found a special place in my heart and soul. I found the videos below and my morning changed. I have cried. Happy tears. Hopeful tears. Sorrow tears. I am reminded this morning how much God loves us. He truly loves the little children, all the children of the world. He has plans for these children. He has plans for our little one and plans for the little ones I hope you meet today through the videos.
I can't wait to get back to Addis and love on these people. Lovely people. People who are kind and so happy to see you in their country.
I am reminded my day shouldn't be consumed with MY PLANS. I must always seek HIS PLANS.
Following God's plans for your life Will. Always. Be. Worth. It.
Get your Kleenex out - especially any of my fellow Southsiders who have met the beautiful Ethiopians and the friends we know who serve them everyday - if any of you even read my blog:)
2 comments:
Emily...thank you soooo much for posting this! I don't know that I have ever read any of your blogs, but this morning I got on facebook and this particular posting rang out loud to me...what an amazing story and what a testament to the AMAZING things that God orchestrates each day!
Tears were flowing after about 30 seconds. Love, love, love all the kids in this world. God Bless all of these wonderful parents!!!
Theresa Strong
Post a Comment