10/12/2010

Hello....


L: Mom, where are your blogging updates?? I know not many people read this thing, but come on post something! Mimi told me on the phone last night she is about to give up on you ever updating this thing. Don't forget Mimi and Coach don't live where we do and this is one of the only ways they get to see me!


Me: I know.... I just need to find my computer cord to download pictures. Sorry sweet baby girl. I would also like to remind you we are having so much fun these last couple of days with each other before you start school and I go back to work. I just haven't even had the time! Don't you worry. I will have some updates out there soon! Until then we will keep having fun in this amazing fall weather.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

There's my sweet Leighton! You are growing every day. Mimi loves you!

Kate said...

I love reading about Leighton! Hang in there with going back to work... It's an adjustment, but doable! Can't wait to see pics of Nancy's sweet baby girl!

Caroline said...

Sweet baby L...Aunt Caroline loves you!!!!!