Life is good. This picture was taken on my 28th birthday. After a long swim with daddy in the pool baby girl sat STILL in my lap while enjoying her lunch of grilled cheese and pineapple. This was a first. The sitting still part. Sweet Little Nell snoozed in her carrier next to us.
Life is crazy right now. Baby girl turns one this weekend. Little Nell is 2 weeks old tomorrow. We are sleep deprived. I am surviving on multiple cups of black coffee. Yet still Life is good. God is good. We are blessed. We are thankful. We are deep in chaos, but I wouldn't have it any other way. This is the story the good Lord has written for us. I just have to remind myself of that about 2 million times a day!
Life is crazy right now. Baby girl turns one this weekend. Little Nell is 2 weeks old tomorrow. We are sleep deprived. I am surviving on multiple cups of black coffee. Yet still Life is good. God is good. We are blessed. We are thankful. We are deep in chaos, but I wouldn't have it any other way. This is the story the good Lord has written for us. I just have to remind myself of that about 2 million times a day!


1 comment:
Hang in there momma and a belated Happy Birthday:)
Post a Comment