We are headed to the hospital tomorrow to welcome our newest addition. We decided to make today our special day. One more day of just us!
It all started with a yummy breakfast of cheese toast. Daddy and baby girl's favorite.
Marley kept us safe from the squirrels. We are so lucky to have such a great guard dog!
Later on Miss Priss enjoyed her bottle sans clothes and in our bed. I am sure Sprout TV was on too!
Our first ever kids meal at mommy's favorite place - Chik-fil-a. She LOVED it!
Next, a quick trip to Costco. It was bright outside and getting close to nap time.
Before we headed home we needed to make two more stops.... The job site
AND.... our favorite Happy Hour. For those interested we tried a new flavor today. Blue Coconut. I. Do. Not. Recommend. Go Grape and you will never be disappointed.
Once home Mimi greeted us. We had a great time playing on the floor with all of our farm animals and our Auburn bracelet!
One last picture - Just the three of us. This time tomorrow our lives will be forever changed.
One last bath time - just us
This girl has stolen my heart. Everyone keeps telling me I will love the new baby as much as Miss Priss.... I just can't fathom it. She makes me so happy. My baby girl will be a big sister tomorrow. Oh how time flies!
1 comment:
YAY! I am so excited for your sweet family! I can't wait to find out if she is going to have a little sister or big sister. I admire yall so much for waiting! Put pics up when you can! Love to you! Praying for you guys during this exciting but exhausting transition!
Post a Comment