27 was a big year for me - huge - the most eventful yet! Here is the run down...
Turn 27 on June 25, 2010
First child born on July 3, 2010
Confirm I am preggers with baby #2 October 17, 2010
Sister has first child October 18, 2010
Auburn wins national championship January 10, 2011
Dad moves to Arizona February 2011
Chris turns 30 March 21, 2011
Mom sells house. I help move her - too many weeks pregnant! March 2011
My job is moved to a new city April 2011 - we decide not to follow it = Emily jobless
There is no good picture to capture this depressing fun moment
2 car seats don't fit in my backseat. Forced to sell the first car I ever bought by myself June 2011
I'm worn out just typing up the list! My 27th year of life was filled with highs and lows. I am looking forward to the adventures the Lord has for us in my 28th year.
Just no more babies. My body needs a little break! At least for a year ;)





3 comments:
Love this post! First off you look fabulous through the entire year! So glad to see your sweet family of four and your adorable house! Keep the posts coming!
Great catching up on your recent blog posts. Wow that was quite a year for you. Awesome post. You're my hero! Sleep will come again one day :D - M
WHAT a year!!! My 27th was a crazy, too, but I think yours takes the cake! Love the pic of your husband's face with confirmation of baby number two. And your home-is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Post a Comment