This little girl provides me so much JOY and yet so much FRUSTRATION.. Can you say TERRIBLE TWO's!!!
I made her V-Day cards. Idea from here. I let her choose which animal she wanted to give to her friends. We video taped it, but I am lazy and haven't uploaded the video yet for you to see (mom). They turned out so cute!! I
I haven't bought my sweet, always forgiving, handsome boyfriend a gift for heart day. I tried to print out a DIY card, but the printer keeps telling me there is a paper jam - I can't find it!!!
I'm happy the paper jam mystery occurred after I printed out all of the Valentine Day cards. That typically IS NOT my luck.
I keep finding things I WANT to buy for MYSELF today. I need to focus on hubby. Such a bad wife.
We are staying in tonight to celebrate love. Cooking Steak. I secretly want to get take out and not have dishes to clean, but I am afraid to hurt hubby's feelings and tell him that. Especially because I have no gift or card!
I can't wait until Nell is a little older and we can all dress like this. I LOVE those simple blue sandals and sweet floral dress:)
I love when children take long naps and I can blog, drink coffee and listen to the TODAY show in the background.
I am so madly deeply IN LOVE with this MAN OF GOD.
The End.





1 comment:
I can't begin to tell you how much your comments about my son mean to me! To know that he has such a special,strong Christian wife as his life partner is all a parent can ask for. Thank you for loving him and our sweet granddaughters the way you do!
Love,
Mom Dostie
Post a Comment