2/06/2012

Toes


After a CRAZY morning I am finally taking a deep breath.  Two fudge cookies, blog stalking and Zac Brown Band station on Pandora.  "Toes" by ZBB just came on and I have been transported to a different time.  Wishing the song will last all day.  I'm ready for my biggest worry to be the tide hitting my chair!  My good friend said it best "Mondays are hard apparently for everyone - working or stay at home moms".  Praying afternoon naps last long enough for me to get a tan as I day dream:)  

How do you "escape" your Monday blues??

1 comment:

Abby said...

Loved seeing you guys yesterday!!! We looked at pictures of the beach today too. I think that we might work on some dance moves next ... maybe "thriller?" that could probably take up a whole morning. :-)
i hope that we can play again soon!!! i think that ellie might have come down with swimmer's ear after the pool ... but i'll call you when we're all well.