I can't get this song out of my head. In a really good way.
I just returned from The Influence Conference. Talk about Oh my Soul! It was just what my soul needed. It was the perfect combination of girlfriends and Jesus! Ya know what I mean??!!
I plan on doing a series to document all the wonderful words I was able to soak up. Smart, Graceful women like Emily, Jami, Sarah, Jessie, Hayley and Jessica just to name a few.
I was reminded I am commanded to tell His story. I am commanded to do it all the while not letting anything or anyone get in the way of me and the cross. I'm praying for His direction. I'm praying for His guidance as I figure out what that means for me and the blog.
All I know is one thing.... I will sing like never before. I'll worship His holy name.
6 comments:
I love this song! I had so much fun and look forward to reading your other blog posts on each session! Maybe it will refresh my memory since I was up and down thru them all. :) Hope you have a blessed week and weekend!!! xo, cat
You're blogging again! yay! So glad you came, it was fun to meet you, and I'm looking forward to hearing about what God is teaching you!
i absolutely love this song! whenever it comes on the radio when i am in my car i can't help but sing at the top of my lungs even though i have absolutely no singing voice whatsoever. thank goodness it is usually just me in the car
weren't the speakers unreal!! have you been to jami's blog? she has that video up!!! TISSUES needed!!!
xo
Amen, sis. Amen. It was SO great to meet you!
Can't wait to hear all about it. I am dying to live vicariously through your experience! (PS now that song is in MY head. Def a good thing, one of my favorites.)
Post a Comment