9/27/2009

Playing Catch Up.... The Beach



In an attempt to play catch up on the events of this past year (I seemed to have taken a blog sabatical) I will be posting daily (as often as possible). I hope the few (if any) of you enjoy!

First up... Beach week 2009! We loaded up the cars and headed to the beach for two weeks. We drive in to work everyday and play on the weekends. We seem to be happier, healthier, more loving people these two weeks. I think it is the salt air and outside dinner everynight. After beach week I BEG to move every year. Hopefully one year my dreams come true
!


These Shoes


plus this guy

plus the mischievous Marley





Equals a really good time!


One night a huge thunderstorm rolled in. Here is my attempt in catching the glory of it.



Dave and Hayley came up one weekend. We had a great time with these two (and baby on the way)


Baxter and Marley had an exciting first meeting.


Can't wait for Beach week 2010!

2 comments:

Shealy said...

I am so glad you are back to the land of the blogs!!! Love the update!

Susan R said...

If you ever have to move out of the country or something and can't take Marley with you....I get first dibs. I love this little guy, he's sooooo adorable.