I'm linking up today with Lauren for High Five For Friday.
Here are five of my favorite things from this past week.
1. My Super Duper Comfy slippers. They keep my feet warm during the cold days of winter and are perfect for taking the dog outside.

2. Creamy Smoked Whipped Rutabaga. I made this last night to go with our Dijon Pork Cutlets and a simple salad. So good!
3. Discovering that SPANX makes swim suits. Unfortunately, I didn't make it in time to get this one on sale. I'm thinking I will start saving my pennies to buy anyway. This summer I think we will be at the pool A LOT and I will be chasing after two sweet little girls. I think this will be the perfect stylish, practical, slim fitting option!

4. 31 Days of Faith was released this week. I can't wait to DIVE into this ebook over coffee on Saturday morning:) Learn all about the book here. You can check out the author's blog here. Did I mention the ebook is only $3.99!!!
5. Christmas Blend Coffee from Fresh Market. We stocked up during the post holiday sale. I am working on my last cup as we speak. I am trying to savor every last sip! I love this flavor. I'm not sure how tomorrow morning is going to go without it!



7 comments:
Looove those slippers!! So cozy and cute.
And that bathing suit is awesome! I love me some stylish one pieces :)
Cheers!
Michelle
The rutabaga looks soo yummy!
I didn't know Spanx made swimsuits either, I'm gonna have to go check em out!
31 Days looks like a really good read, thanks for sharing!
Happy Friday!
those slippers look pretty darn amazing!!
I love those slippers! They look so warm and comfortable!! I had no idea that Spanx made bathing suits but I think I'm gonna look into that!!
i have never had rutabaga i don't even know if my local grocery store carries it but that looks great. i really want to try it now!
ohmyword! thank you sweet emily for including my ebook in your post! i pray it blesses you and many!
I tried on a spanx suit recently. Unfortunately the top makes everything as flat as a pancake too...
Post a Comment