I can't believe a week as flown by this fast! Here is what we have been up to...
1. We celebrated a birthday with good friends and awesome food. I think these boys became friends before the first episode of ALF. Thankfully, they have become some of my best friends too!
(can't find the picture of the three of them... Will add once found)
2. This is how my house looks almost every night before bedtime. We are working on our "pick up" skills.
3. This sweet baby has started CRAWLING and BABBLING!! She is such an added blessing to our lives.
5. The High is 84 today. This is what I will be wearing. Enough Said.
Happy Friday my dear friends. Check me out next week. We are starting a PURGE!!! You won't want to miss:)

1 comment:
I love those coral shirts and white top. I think coral is my summer color this year :) Beautiful babies :)
Post a Comment