9/05/2012

Influence: Pre-Conference Meet & Greet

This October I will be attending the Influence Conference.  I am super excited to gather with a large group of women and celebrate the Influence we have.  This pretty much sums it up...

If you’ve ever wondered how or why the Lord was going to use you in your home, work, community, or online – Influence is a fantastic place to connect and learn. We believe that God has given you influence right where you are, for one purpose: to make much of Him. At Influence we’re going to dig into the common thread of all of us – the Good News. We plan on doing a little teaching, talking, sharing, and celebrating concerning the ways He might want to use you on the individual platforms He’s given.

I can't wait!!!

So today I am participating in a little Meet & Greet with other attendees.  Nothing better than a linky party to get me back into blogging!



It’s for any of y’all that have a ticket and are planning to attend the Influence Conference.
Here’s how it works:
1. Write a quick blog post answering with the following prompts:
  • 3 get-to-know-me things
  • 2 things I’m looking forward to about the conference
  • 1 thing I can’t leave home without
2. Link up below with an image of you and a link to your post.
3. Visit the link of the person before you (and more girls, too, if you like!), and leave a comment introducing yourself.
3 get-to-know-me things:
1. I have two little girls, 11 months apart.  Yes, they are adorable.  Yes, they are super close in age.  Yes, my house is always messy and chaotic. They help shape me but they don't define me.
2. I am the Best of me when at the beach.
3. I could live on peanut butter and jelly.  Unfortunately, my husband can't and I want healthier choices for my kids... sigh....  Good thing I love to cook!
2 things I’m looking forward to about the conference:
1. Hanging out with a bunch of like minded women... That I only know via internet!  I can't wait to meet in person.
2. An awesome road trip with Constant in Chaos.  A chance to connect before the conference even begins!
1 thing I can’t leave home without:
1. Hair Ties.  As much as I would love to wear my hair down - By the end of the day it is up!

7 comments:

Jacquelynn said...

Looking forward to the conference and meeting you!

mrsbonnbonn.com said...

Hey visiting from the Meet and Greet. Hope to see ya there:)

Jessica said...

Hi Emily,
I'm with you on the hair ties. Need one desperately right now! Looking forward to meeting you next month!

Brooke said...

I'm a lover of peanut butter and jelly, too-so, so good!

Annie said...

peanut butter and jelly is delicious! and i definitely cannot leave home without hair ties. i'm looking forward to meeting you!

Kim @LucyJane said...

I have twins, so I get you on the house always a MESS! Hope to meet you at Influence!

Trina said...

Yep, I always start the day with big plans to leave my hair down, but it doesn't stay that way. Look forward to seeing you at the conference!